Works Better is an employment support programme delivered across Kirklees, supporting local employers to source enthusiastic and energetic employees into their business.
How can we help?
- Look at your recruitment processes and review your job descriptions to maximise the number of candidates applying
- Put you in contact with candidates who have completed relevant pre-employment training and are ready to start
- Help to screen applications - advertise, interview and shortlist for your consideration
- Arrange interviews and work experience opportunities
- Support to manage your new employee's transition into your workplace through in-work support
What are the benefits of working with us?
- We are a fully funded service so there's no cost to businesses
- Employers receive access to an untapped source of local talent
- An increase in workforce productivity
- The potential to grow your business with a dedicated workforce
We work with a diverse range of people and by connecting them to suitable vacancies through our ‘bespoke matching service’ we ensure they are a right fit - first time for your organisation.
If you would like to discuss potential vacancies or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Works Better by email Click here, by telephone 01484 221000 (ask for Works Better) or completing the 'how can we help' form on this website.