We have a variety of options to support you in your back to work journey.
We understand that not every person is the same so the support we provide is unique and works better for you.
Types of support we have available;
One to One Mentoring which can include things such as;
- Confidence building
- Career advice
- CV development
- Benefit advice
- Job search support
- Interview prep
- Support with accessing specialist help
We have multiple Training Courses that cover things such as;
- Digital Skills
- Creativity workshops
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Team building
- Workplace knowledge
Once you feel work ready we will support you in;
- Arranging work experience opportunities
- Job matching you to vacancies created with job connectors
- Mock interviews
- Job applications
- Support once you're in work
Once you have started work we will continue to support you through your first 6 months of employment
Whatever the reasons are for not being in work , it doesn't matter we will work to support you.
We have already supported many people in the following areas;
- Childcare - We have helped people find suitable childcare so they can go back to work without worrying about the kids
- Low self esteem - We understand that getting into work is a big jump for many people and have helped people build their confidence at their own pace
- Health issues - We have supported people find jobs with supportive employers
- Outdated skills - No bother. Our training has helped develop skills in the areas that employers want
Our experienced team will create a programme for you that maximises your potential and gets you back into work.